Training ‘Pitching to Investors’
You have a great business idea and your business plan is (almost) ready. Or you started your business and you are seeking investment. Now you need to present your business or idea in a way that investors and partners want to get involved. Having an impactful pitch is essential.
In this interactive training we will go through all the steps of getting funding: how to find the right investor, the essential elements of a good pitch and how to follow-up after you pitched to an investor.
After this training you:
- have a checklist for finding the right investor for your project
- will be able to avoid the common pitfalls in pitching your business idea
- have a structure for your pitch
- know how to follow-up after the pitch
- In English or Dutch
- Half a day, a full day or two days